Wednesday, September 16, 2009

stressed = desserts


STRESSED = DESSERTS
O_O ^^
so when u're stressed out =O think of desserts ice-creams cakes chocolates etcetc
im gonna leave it DEAD...
and
i can't believe i got an A for my English!!! yay! anyway its easier this time hope pmr will be just like this

B for BAD for KH and SEJ everybody even me say that post trials was easier and i studied hardly and the B juz POP-OUT -.-
i love GEO SC didnt even touch it and i got A erm maybe i touched the book cover unlike SEJ KH evil subjects >.<

20moredaystopmr
ps : ppl who hv pmr and u're still reading this GO STUDY!!! come back here afther pmr every second you want if you miss me c[: there goes me perasan-ing someone plz slap me o_o

gogogo listen The Little Things by Colbie Calliat!!!


TAY Tarikkk

0 comments: