Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Gift From Heaven


today's exam was OKAY...0_0

when we're going to start our english paper which was the last paper for today...
something STUPID just happened =_=

me : eh raining leh...wind so strong buka the window la!

ying qi (boy) : open laa

me : (was opening the window )

PIANGG

all of us was shock...
luckily the piece of glass juz slide down...not drop!

everyone was looking at me -_-
after awhile

the wind is stronger
o.o niceee

then suddenly a dry leaf juz landed right at the middle of my table

hwang chiat : WAHH gift from heaven...don't throw it...

me : oooo

then another bigger leaf landed on ying qi's table
BIGGER

then we pray that maybe the leaf will give some signal during exam...==

me & ying qi was trying to throw the leaf out the window...but...the wind blow it back again
we laugh again...siao rite?
after awhile

PIANGGGGG again...wth
all of us laugh again
teacher was looking at my direction and say BUKAN CLASS INI KAN?
then we're nodding
is actually some other classes break the window...

loooong looong time till 1pm
yay
duty time...then me & suyi was walking to toilet
i kept the leaf 0.0
when we're walking...

me : where's the leaf ar?

suyi : in yr file laa

me checking file
its gone!

suyi : go back toilet find looo
then stupid us walk back to toilet to search for the gift from heaven...wth
when we reach there
the leaf is no where to be found

sad?
when we're on our way to duty place...
i checked my file
0_0
it's inside!

of course the leaf won't be lost
bcuz
its a gift from heaven
c[:

k...
tats wad happened today
lolx

byeee

TAY Tarikkk

0 comments: