Saturday, August 22, 2009

tata Miss Chai

O.O i'd ponteng class on wednesday and i miss the Panic Attack in the school and the brands talk...i wonder how the school looks lyk on that day...ppl who went should bring camera along leh c[:

Shocking News : My maths teacher juz pass away on Wednesday , 19 August 2009 on 7.46a.m.

i heard that YenYou the dramatic queen even cried for her wow? and mostly everyone in my class feel guilty including me since we've NOT listening to her when Miss Chai was teaching...nautie me right?

oh well...goodbye Miss Chai and im sorry if i'd did anything wrong




i'll miss you (:



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------ytd i went for tution yay i get to skip my chinese tution (lazy me?) since im miss chai's student == but still i can't escape from my science tution evil science!!!

erm tution was fun and all of us especially me the noisemaker keep on talking about H1N1 and Miss Chai...i told them Miss Chai's detail...and they called me the STALKER and PAPARAZZI =__= heyhey im giving you information leh should say thank you you know? and at least praise me lar...it'll make me happy you know? c[:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------today which is 21 August 2009 (3rd day of my holiday) i kinda lost my mind and was pretending as a hotel servicer and serve Mr Dillon and Miss Lim Suyi...i know i sound lyk a proffesional servicer right?

LUNCHTIME!!! i went to Puchong just to cari makan == lyk i got nth better to do right? anyway me and my family end up eating at SOON SOON LYE SALMON HEAD NOODLE...

i ordered fresh salmon slices with noodles ( actually i LOVE un-cooked salmon) when the waiter serve us the food the salmon slices was sooo thick imagine 5 pieces of 1cm thick salmon dilicious? erm...i dun think so...the problem is the salmon is too thick and at the end i gave up eating feel lyk vomitting now argh greedy me somemore go and snatch my bro's salmon since he don't lyk it ( i was being a good sister NOT a greedy person *ahem* )


well i don't think i'll go there and eat again...i rather go and eat Dragon-i than this since its sooo expensive RM54+ leh...siao...i think my dad's just let his $$ fly away...awww...

oh well i finally finish 21 novels which is Pn Khairiah's hw =__=
thank god my hand didn't broke and i still have tones of her hw...wth...those hw is gonna eat me up sooner or later HELP!!!

kambateh wan fen!!! for some reason im sure you know it... teeheeee


TAY Tarikkk

0 comments: